Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2009

Saw a bunch of ducks south of Bay City. All three ponds on Sliva's held lots of ducks. After getting my wife's car inspected, I went on a scouting run for our first goose hunt tomorrow. I saw no geese at Darnell's. I did see a large group of geese between El Campo and Bay City. I drove to East Bernard and had lunch with Steve Fefer at Vincek's barbeque. It was very good. I drove to Garwood and saw a very large group of geese about 1/2 mile north of our property. Snows, blues and speckle bellies. I then drove to our Nada property. They had started cutting rice there. I went south to check on Blue Creek and Darnell's again, but still no geese. There were a lot of ducks at Blue Creek on the roost pond. Came home and had supper with my beautiful wife, who bought me a new cell phone. So it should work better tomorrow, if anyone was trying to call me today (it went straight to voicemail, which was full).

http://www.thirdcoastoutfitters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment