Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Woke up and went to El Campo to pick up my 4-wheeler. I brought it home, and put it together. I found out that the voltage regulator had shorted out against the frame of the bike, which caused the ESM (electronic control module) to quit working. Therefore the engine was not able to get any spark. It's running perfectly now. Not bad for an 11-year-old bike. I saw a large group of snow geese north of Markham. Drove from there to Garwood, and saw another large group of snow geese west of our Nada property. I talked to some people who were there in the morning, and they said a lot of geese had lit in one of our fields, staging and gritting for a while. I think we'll hunt there in the morning. I drove home and watched NCIS with my lovely wife. It was one of their better shows. See you tomorrow!
www.texasgoosehunting.blogger.com
www.thirdcoastoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment